Stamp Designed by Shyann
Spencer Penrose
Written by Shyann
Have you ever wondered who built Cheyenne
Mountain Zoo? Katherine Lee Bates is
good, but Spencer Penrose is the best!
Spencer Penrose had amazing life, was important to Colorado Springs, and
his life and mine is different and the same in many ways.
To start off with, Spencer Penrose had
an interesting life. Spencer Penrose built four buildings! Spencer Penrose also built a street. Those five
things are still here today!
In addition, Spencer Penrose was extremely
important to Colorado Springs. Spencer Penrose built the Broadmoor, Cheyenne Mountain
Zoo, and Pikes Peak School.
Lastly, Spencer Penrose and I are the same
and different in many ways. I have not built 4 buildings or 1 street yet. I love
animals, and he does too. Spencer Penrose and I were not born here. We both moved
here.
Truly, although there are many famous
people to Colorado Springs, I hope you liked everything I told you about
Spencer Penrose. It is clear that Spencer Penrose had an exciting life, was
important to Colorado Springs, and his life and mine are the same and different
in many ways. Would you imagine Colorado Springs without the Cheyenne Mountain
Zoo?
No comments:
Post a Comment