Monday, May 21, 2012

Ashley - Henry McAllister


Stamp Created by Ashley

Henry McAllister
Written by Ashley 

Do you know who let women vote? Helen Hunt Jackson was important, but Henry McAllister was more important. Henry McAllister had an interesting life, he was important to Colorado Springs, and Henry McAllister has a different life than me.
To begin, Henry McAllister had an amazing background. Henry McAllister got married and had kids. Henry McAllister’s daughters’ graduated from Colorado College.  
Also, Henry McAllister was extremely important to Colorado Springs. Henry McAllister let women vote. Henry McAllister was the president of the Broad Town Trustees from 1875-1877.
Finally, Henry McAllister had a different life than mine because he was important to Colorado Springs and I’m not yet. Henry McAllister let women vote, but I can’t yet.
Truly, Helen Hunt Jackson was important, but Henry McAllister was more important. It is clear that Henry McAllister had an important life, he was important to Colorado Springs, and Henry McAllister is different than me. I told you some stuff about Henry McAllister, but there is more stuff about him online.

No comments:

Post a Comment